Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

amazoon

After long suffering from bullying ... a Pakistani giant enters the history of cricket



A giant Pakistani young boy named Muddassir Gujar, who is about 7.6 feet tall, wears 23.5 size shoes has become the tallest cricketer in the world, after years of suffering bullying because of his height.

   21 years old Gujar is already chosen by the local Lahore Calanders cricket team.

He added, "My family was worried because I had continued to grow to that height, and they could not understand why I was more tall than my siblings and whether that would cause me any problems later."

Gujar's parents confirmed, that their son suffered from bullying in his childhood, due to his height compared to the rest of his schoolmates and all those around him, and some mocked him and caused him many inconveniences that made Gujar affected and suffered from depression most of the time.

Post a Comment

0 Comments